Monday, September 29, 2008

Why I need more Copper in my daily eatings.

"The body uses copper to produce the myelin sheaths that coat the nerve endings, and studies indicate that copper may be useful for the prevention or treatment of disorders that have been linked to poor functioning of the central nervous system, such as ADD/ADHD, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy." -- http://www.vitaminstuff.com/qa/mineral-copper-qa-2.html

This could be a part of the information that I need on HOW TO REPAIR NEURONS!!!! The neurons that MonoSodium Glutamate kills so...carelessly. (and tirelessly!)
How exciting!

I started out by googling "Why does copper help sinus problems" and although I didn't really find anything about that, I found better stuff.

Oh, and then, as always.. The whfoods entry on Copper tells some noteworthy things as well...
Copper helps promote healthy collagen!!!!!!!!
I've been losing lots of hair recently, so an increase in Copper will help with this. I just need to make sure that I am able to increase.... everything all at the same time. *goes crazy on the inside*

Although I do feel good about the progress that I am making, going about eating in a manner such as this, I just wonder if I will ever....be...finished.
And if there isn't some type of doctor that just deals with this and helping FOLK with it.... There NEEDS TO BE!!!!
this is absolutely maddening.

http://www.veganhealth.org/ - I'm not a vegan, but due to the high cost of grass-fed meats.. I'm quite close.






It is like one big puzzle and I'm slowly putting the pieces together.

No comments: