Thursday, September 11, 2008

Magnesium.

This is a big help on some magnesium issues.

Today I made a smoothie with these ingredients: 4 bananas, blueberries, three or four extremely large blackberries, purple grapes, about 1/2 tbsp of blackstrap molasses, 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed, and less than a cup of unsweetened original almond milk.

It tastes just like bananas but it is dark purple. :)

I can see dark colors now. I mean, differences in dark colors. thanks to the smoothies.
Which makes me think that I can improve my eye sight to the point of not having to wear glasses anymore, if I keep on eating so many fruits per day. That is my ultimate goal.

Today I also made blackstrap molasses glazed walnuts, almonds, and sunflower seeds. 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses and 1/4 cup demerara cane sugar. (not refined)


Very important: http://www.krispin.com/magnes.html#Deficiency
this is the best link ever.

No comments: