Wednesday, October 1, 2008

you know you're obsessed when...

http://www.yourfamilyclinic.com/nutrition/brainboost.html - vitamins & minerals that help repair your brain!!

I had a conversation with my eye dr today, and I told him about what I've been going through - with the diet and all - and I told him my newest plan of creating a list of meals that I can have each day and doing that... and anyway, he did say that it's good to be interested in your own health, but that sometimes it can become more of an obsession..
or something.
Anyway, it's always so refreshing for me to be able to tell a doctor what I've been going through... This is the second time such a thing has happened.

So far, I believe that Magnesium and copper will help to repair neurons. And the b-vitamins, esp b6, since it depletes MSG and since Msg depletes magnesium, it just only seems right that magnesium would help things.
And copper does it's little trick on those myelin sheaths. ;P

sanity will prevail.

No comments: