Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tmj. and calcium and magnesium and vitamin-D!

I think that a Vitamin D deficiency can also aid in causing my TMJ to appear.

I'm not *positive* but I'm still suspicious that soy lecithin blocks the absorption of Vitamin-D, even though it's only one part of the Soy bean.

I have eaten and eaten pretty well today. though still inevitably consumed some soy lecithin in my eatings.


i would guess that the more soy you take in, the more vitamin-d that you block the absoprtion of, or something like that... Um, but okay, if you have to have vitamin-d in order for your body to utilize the calcium you consume, then a vitamin-d deficiency can lead to a calcium deficiency... and I know that my TMJ greatly improves from consuming more magnesium, and the more magnesium you take in, well, somehow i have to balance this with calcium, because they work together. i don't really understand exactly how just yet.. or how to balance such a thing!

my tmj has been relatively bad (in comparison to how much it improved when i was trying to increase my magnesium levels) and it either needs my body needs more calcium (to compete with the magnesium) or I need more vitamin-d.

Tonight I will take some cod liver oil which has 100% dv of vit-D.

No comments: