Saturday, October 4, 2008

oils, flaxseed muffins, wfm, crimini..

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/guides/oils.php - At the end of this, it tells about how our brains are made up of fats.

I am going to start utilizing the recipes provided on the wholefoodsmarket website. I am about to make flaxseed muffins... but I'm changing the ingredients slightly, of course.

Also, one day.................... I want to make Coconut Mate Chocolate truffles.
It sounds absolutely delicious. I'm sure I'll need to make another trip to Whole Foods before such a thing can take place, though.

Did I mention that we bought some crimini mushrooms from Whole Foods the other day? Well, we did. And I love them! They don't have that gross mushroom taste to them at all... and they have a high content of things that I don't normally obtain from anything else within my current diet. :)

No comments: