Thursday, August 7, 2008

Magnesium and B vitamins.

About three or four days ago, maybe a little more, I began consuming larger amounts of magnesium and various B-vitamins in my diet.
Did you know that niacin, thiamin, riboflavin are all b-vitamins?
I just recently made this connection myself.

Since I began ingesting more magnesium and B-vitamins, my TMJ has essentially gone away and my Meniere's disease has lessened. I still have a slight fullness in the ear sometimes, but for the most part, I can hear much better out of my right ear. I also don't have vertigo near as often.

I also almost never have tinnitus (roaring in the ear, mostly) except for if i'm tired and I'm bending over. That's when the pressure moves or something and it seems to worsen.

I recently went through a period of always having low carbohydrate levels and always having LOW CALORIE levels.
My brother was telling me last night that in a normal person's diet, dairy products and wheat/rye/barley products (or other products that contain GLUE) are the main source of calories in their diet.
Since we have eliminated those two things, because we can't digest them and it causes other adverse reactions, it is seemingly more difficult to maintain proper carbohydrate levels and calorie levels.
Or, at least, I have to eat more food. There are no easy solutions. More healthy food. I feel best when I eat mostly just fresh fruits and vegetables, but I'm never able to keep this up for an extended amount of time.

I also started taking 1 tbsp of Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Hemp seed oil. It gives me more energy and puts me in a better place.. I know it does other things, too. It is an excellent source of the omega fatty acids. I need to do some in-depth research soon about what the fatty acids do.. specifically.

Once upon a time, on Feb. 2, 2008, I pulled a muscle in my left breast. Then I continued to pull it again and again. And then it eventually healed on its own, when I finally stopped picking things up and breathing heavily/laughing hard. However, I still had some major pain there, but I think it was because my muscle was lacking *tone*.. I have noted significantly less pain in that area (I think it's the muscle doing something with the fibroids, personally) since I started drinking a lot of the Cherry Pomegrante plus juice and eating these allergy-free bars (but they contain flaxseed and flaxseed SUPPOSEDLY has estrogen in it in the same way that soy does!!!! - Hank made this discovery last night.) that are a good source of magnesium, carbs, and the b-vitamins.

No comments: