Sunday, November 2, 2008

I made a wonderful discovery!! about b-vit & tmj..

I made a startling discovery...

But first I would like to let you know that if my magnesium levels are not low or something, I do not find cilantro to be particularly mouth watering. It tastes like dish washing liquid when I don't need it, but when I do need it, it tastes very very good.


I discovered a very important thing today. I ate a really good and really filling meal. Then I went and exerted a large amount of energy and, like most times, I got this lightheaded feeling.
Then, a short while later, my TMJ was starting to flare up. I knew that I was not low on calcium or magnesium...
And then I remembered that when I first started increasing my magnesium levels via food, I was also really obsessed with eating foods containing b-vitamins.

hooray! :)

No comments: