Monday, December 28, 2009

neutralize bad cholesterol

http://www.realage.com/tips/neutralize-ldl-with-this-party-snack

I get emails from realage regularly, and don't usually read them, but this one is particularly good.

Almonds are even more amazing than what I originally believed.


I have been eating gluten regularly for over a month now. This gluten does not contain any MSG or soy or preservatives, though. It is homemade.
I have also been making a large effort to eat very little foods that contain MSG.
I don't feel weighed down by what I am eating right now, so it must be that when they combine MSG (or when MSG is created in processing) with normally healthy foods, it turns into something bad all around.

xlicea.com is gone now.
I did not renew the domain name.

Baby portobello mushrooms do not have vitamin D, but adult portobello mushrooms do.

No comments: