Sunday, April 5, 2009

magnesium and my current diet

http://www.ithyroid.com/magnesium.htm
It's always good to find more information on magnesium. It opens up new doors.

I recently discovered a store in Gadsden that sells gluten-free products. They also sell organic dairy products.. etc.
Upon obtaining a place of workage, my dietary habits that were working so well (esp gluten-free) eventually went away, due to extreme hunger issues. When I started eating gluten again, even if it was just once a day, I didn't notice an extreme affect on my moods in the way that I noticed it when I first went on the diet. Over time, though, I know that the gluten built up inside of me (this is between now and Jan. 26), because I went through a period of being unable to eat very much at one time, or in one day..
I realize that I'm only under the stress that gluten causes within me, not stress that is actually really there. (does gluten=stress?)

No comments: